temperature metersPioneers in the industry, we offer temperature meter from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 2,790 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Probe Accuracy||+/-2.2 Deg C or +/-0.75 % of reading (whichever is greater) from 0 Deg C to 800 Deg C|
|Battery||Standard 9 V battery (NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22).|
|Battery Life||200 hours typical with carbon zinc battery|
|Display||High contrast 3 1/2 digit LCD display|
|Ambient Temperature||0 Deg C to 50 Deg C (32 Deg F to 122 Deg F).|
|Storage Temperature||-20 Deg C to 60 Deg C (-4 Deg F to 140 Deg F)|
The portable thermometers models N305 and N306accurately show in their high contrast LCD display the temperature being measured by the connected thermocouple sensor. Model N305 has one sensor input (T1). Model N306 has two sensor inputs and buttons T1and T2 select the channel to be displayed. The temperature difference between the two sensors can also be shown.Both models have Celsius or Fahrenheit selection and model N305 displays temperature with decimals.Sensor error can be reduced or eliminated by means of a convenient recessed from panel offset adjustment.Specifications:
- Resolution: 1 °C or 0,1 °F (Model N306), 0.1 °C or 0.1 °F (Model N305).
- Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures over the range of 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F), for 1 year, not including thermocouple error.
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 times the applicable accuracy specification per °C from 0 °C to 18 °C and 28 °C to 50 °C (32 °F to 64 °F and 82 °F to 122 °F)
- Input Protection: 60 Vdc or 24 Vrms ac maximum input voltage on any combination of input pins* Reading Rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Input Connector: Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors (flat blades spaced 7.9 mm, center to center).
- Mode: hold, máx, fine adjustment (offset) and T1-T2.
- Supplied Probe: 4-foot type “K” thermocouple bead probe (teflon insulated). Maximum insulation temperature 260 °C (500 °F).