Universal Controller N2000S
|Power||100 to 240 V AC/DC,50/60 Hz; optional 24 V DC/AC|
|Digit Display Size||Dual Display|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 90 % RH|
|Weight||240 g (265 g with options)|
|Measured Value Resolution||12,000 levels|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 55 Deg C|
|Panel Cutout||45.5 x 93 mm|
|Analog Output||0-20 mA or 4-20 mA|
|Control Output Update||250 ms|
|Maximum Consumption||4 VA|
|Dimension||48 x 96 x 92 mm|
The N2000 Universal Process Controller is a real breakthrough in versatility for holding in one single instrument all the major features required in the vast majority of industrial processes.
With a sophisticated and consistent software and its advanced truly universal circuitry, the N2000 accepts configuration of both input signal and control output through the front keyboard without any internal hardware change.
Power supply for remote loop powered transmitters is standard and is a must for high-end applications.
From the very simple applications as a temperature controller to the most complex systems of distributed control with PLC’s or SCADA networks, the N2000 is the right answer to your needs for industrial or laboratory automation.
The N2000S is specific for applications in controlling servo motorized valves, servo actuators and dampers by means of two time proportional relays.Specifications:
- Accepts thermocouples type J, K, T, N, R, S; Pt100 RTD, linear 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc.
- Double LED display: red for PV and green for SV.
- Dual SPST 3 A / 250 Vac relays and dual SPDT 5 A / 250 Vac relays can be individually programmed for control or alarm.
- Isolated 4-20 mA output with 1500-level resolution, maximum 550 ohm load for control or PV / SV retransmission. It can also be configured for digital input or output (10 Vdc / 20 mA).
- One digital input for dry contact with 5 programmable functions.
- 24 Vdc / 30 mA supply output for remote transmitter excitation.
- RS485 comm with Modbus RTU protocol (optional).
- Auto tuning PID control.
- Auto/Manual mode, bumpless transfer.
- Programmable Soft start up to 9999 seconds.
- Ramp and Soak: 7 programs of up to 7 segments each. Can be linked to create longer programs of up to 49 segments.
- Up to four configurable relays, two timer alarms.
- Alarm functions: LO, HI, differential, differential LO, differential HI, sensor break and event.
- Alarm initial blocking function.
- Circuitry can be removed from the front panel.
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2.
- Back panel: IP30, ABS + PC UL94 V-0.