|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Input Voltage||9 to 60 V DC|
|Relative Humidity||5 to 95 % RH|
|Alarms||Up to 128 signaling through SMS and e-mail|
|Protocol||Two fully configurable RS232/RS485 Serial interface,Modbus Gateway,DUAL SIM supporting 2G/3G|
|Installation||35mm Din -Rail or wall mounting or desktop|
|Power Consumption||100 mA @ 12 V|
|Expansion||1 x USB 2.0 up to 480 Mbps|
|Baud Rate||300bps to 230400bp|
|Isolation||3K VDC or 2K Vrms|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 85 Deg C|
The AirGate-3G is a cellular router for Internet of Things (IoT)
applications and provides remote access to local networks. It acts
as a Modbus RTU master and reads up to 128 registers of Modbus
remote channels. All data generated can be published on NOVUS
Cloud platform, which allows access anytime and anywhere,
besides providing efficient and reliable storage.Main Feature:
- Dual SIM Card for redundant cellular connection without interruption. Supports 2G/3G
- Modbus Gateway: permits the routing of packets for Modbus RTU/ASCII and Modbus TCP Networks.
- Creation of up to 128 alarms via SMS and e-mail
- Integrated real time clock
- Digital inputs and Outputs (I/O), with signal counter
- Automatic initialization through SMS command, pre-programed timer or authorized telephone call.
- Serial Interface: RS485 and RS232 totally configurable
- Dual Port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface (2 LANs or 1 LAN + 1 WAN)
- Ability to be connectedto NOVUS Cloud storage service
- Features a USB 2.0 port for firmware and configuration updates.
- Provides remote connection for automation devices (PLCs, IHMs, etc) enabling monitoring and configuration of these devices, including the upload and download of programming software. Network Protocols: PPP, PPPoE, TCP, UDP , DHCP, ICMP , NAT, DMZ, RIP v1/v2, OSPF, DDNS, VRRP, HTTP, HTTPs, DNS, ARP, QoS, SNTP, Telnet, VLAN, SSH2, IP Passthrough
- Ability to open VPN tunnels (IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP e GRE) for remote access with total security.
- Certificates and approvals: ANATEL, CE and FCC